This is my all time favourite, healthy summer treat recipe! It will cool you down and help you to cure those sugar cravings. They are AMAZING!
- 2 cups blueberries
- 1 cup chopped strawberries
- 2 to 3 tbs honey
- 1 cup Greek yoghurt
- 3 tbs milk
- Combine the blueberries, strawberries and honey in a small saucepan and gently cook over a low heat until the berries are slightly broken down. Let cool.
- Assemble popsicles by whisking together Greek yoghurt, milk, and berry mixture. The yoghurt should be thick but pourable, taste to see if mixture needs any more honey.
- Arrange 6 popsicle moulds on your counter. Pour the mixture evenly into moulds, tapping against the counter to remove any air bubbles.
- Insert popsicle sticks into each mold and place the popsicles in the freezer. Freeze until solid, at least for 6 hours.
- To unmould run the moulds under hot running water for a few seconds and gently ease out.
I hope you love these as much as I do!