Girls, here is an amazing recipe for Peanut Butter & Jelly Cookies. This will help kick those sugar cravings and keep you on track! These sweet treats are high in protein, gluten free, dairy free, have no added sugar and are vegan-suitable too!
Peanut Butter & Jelly Cookies
- 1⁄2 cup peanut butter
- 1⁄4 cup vanilla protein powder
- 1⁄4 cup dried mulberries
- 1⁄4 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1⁄4 cup peanut flour
- pinch of Himalayan sea salt,
- optional 1⁄4 cup raspberry chia jam
- Preheat oven to 180C/360F.
- Line a large baking sheet with baking paper and set aside.
- Add all the ingredients except the raspberry chia jam to a food processor and mix until it forms a dough. The dough should be easy to form into balls.
- If the dough is too crumbly, add a touch more peanut butter or water to your mix the until desired consistency is achieved. Alternatively, if dough is too wet or sticky, add slightly more peanut flour.
- Once the dough is easy to handle, roll it into golf-ball sized shapes. Next, indent the tops with a spoon to make a cute well for the raspberry chia jam.
- Fill each well with approximately 1 to 1 1⁄2 teaspoons of chia jam.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes until the cookies are lightly golden.