- 1 kg over ripe tomatoes
- Olive oil
- Himalayan salt
- Black pepper
- Sugar ( only a pinch to balance the acidity of tomato )
- Simply put all ingredients into a blender and blend until the sauce becomes relatively thin with minimal lumps then set aside for later.
- One onion chopped finely
- 2 cloves of garlic chopped finely
- 1 table spoon olive oil
- Add the onion, cloves and olive oil to a deep saucepan and cook on medium for 2 mins.
- Add the sauce and simmer for 15-20 mins to blend the flavour.
- Add seafood of your choice to the simmering sauce and cook for 10 mins or until ready.
NOTE: For the seafood you can choose anything such as crabs calamari or prawns but these are my favourite with this sauce. Also, cooking the seafood for too long will make the sauce watery. If this happens simply remove the seafood, let the sauce simmer down again and re-add the seafood.