The 15 Minute Dinner Recipe You Need To Try!
We all have nights where the last thing we feel like doing is cooking, and this 15 minute meal is perfect for when those occasions strike! I love making healthy pizzas because they are super simple, and if you get the flavours right, they taste absolutely delicious!
If you like a more hands-on approach to cooking though, why not try making your own base from scratch with my favourite pizza dough recipe?
Beetroot Hummus and Goats Cheese Pizza
Prep time: 10 mins
Cook time: 10 mins
Total time: 20 mins
Dietary preference: Vegetarian
- 1 wholemeal pizza base
- 1 large handful baby spinach leaves, roughly chopped
- 50g goats cheese, crumbled
- 1 small beetroot, peeled and diced
- 75g canned chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- ½ garlic clove, crushed
- ¼ tsp ground cumin
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp tahini
- Lemon juice, to taste
- Salt, to taste
- Ground black pepper, to taste
- Preheat the oven to 200°C (390°F).
- To make the hummus: place all the ingredients in a food processor and blend until a smooth consistency is achieved. Add a little more olive oil or lemon juice if needed. The beetroot hummus should be thick and creamy like traditional hummus.
- Spread the beetroot hummus evenly over the pizza base. Scatter over the spinach leaves followed by the goats cheese. Season with salt and pepper, if desired.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes until heated through and the cheese is melted and lightly golden. Slice and enjoy!
* Disclaimer: This blog post is not intended to replace the advice of a medical professional. The above information should not be used to diagnose, treat, or prevent any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before making any changes to your diet, sleep methods, daily activity, or fitness routine. Sweat assumes no responsibility for any personal injury or damage sustained by any recommendations, opinions, or advice given in this article.