Peanut Butter & Jelly Cookies....the healthy recipe!
Girls, here is an amazing recipe for Peanut Butter & Jelly Cookies.
This will help kick those sugar cravings and keep you on track! These sweet treats are high in protein, gluten-free, have no added sugar and are vegetarian-suitable too!
Peanut Butter & Jelly Cookies
Try my healthy, gluten-free cookies today!
Prep time: 15 mins
Cook time: 15 mins
Total time: 30 mins
Dietary preferences: Gluten-free, Vegetarian, Grain-free
Serves: Makes 10-12 cookies
- 1⁄2 cup peanut butter
- 1⁄4 cup vanilla protein powder
- 1⁄4 cup dried mulberries
- 1⁄4 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1⁄4 cup peanut flour
- pinch of Himalayan sea salt,
- optional 1⁄4 cup raspberry chia jam
- Preheat oven to 180C/360F.
- Line a large baking sheet with baking paper and set aside.
- Add all the ingredients except the raspberry chia jam to a food processor and mix until it forms a dough. The dough should be easy to form into balls.
- If the dough is too crumbly, add a touch more peanut butter or water to your mix the until desired consistency is achieved. Alternatively, if dough is too wet or sticky, add slightly more peanut flour.
- Once the dough is easy to handle, roll it into golf-ball sized shapes. Next, indent the tops with a spoon to make a cute well for the raspberry chia jam.
- Fill each well with approximately 1 to 1 1⁄2 teaspoons of chia jam.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes until the cookies are lightly golden.
Check out more of my healthy recipes here.
* Results may vary. Strict adherence to the nutrition and exercise guide are required for best results.