Easy Chocolate-Dipped Strawberries Recipe
If you follow me on social media you know I LOVE food.
I don’t eat snacks every single day because I’m often satiated by the main meals I eat and I think it’s important to listen to your body — however, if I am hungry, I eat!
These chocolate-dipped strawberries are such a great snack and perfect for sharing with a loved one. Strawberries are packed with nutrients including vitamin C and magnesium and there are also benefits of dark chocolate — it contains antioxidants, iron and magnesium.
This snack is easy to make, and you could try it with different fruits — enjoy!
Chocolate-Dipped Strawberries Recipe
Total time: 5 mins + 30 mins chilling time
Dietary preferences: Vegetarian, Vegan, Gluten-free
- 1 punnet of strawberries
- 1/2 cup chopped dark chocolate
- crushed nuts (optional)
1. Remove green stems from strawberries and cut into the tops to make a love heart shape.
2. Melt chocolate in the microwave in 15-second increments, stirring well each time until fully melted.
3. Use a toothpick to secure the strawberries and dip in chocolate, laying out onto a plate or baking paper.
4. You can also dip them into crushed nuts after you have dipped them in the chocolate.
5. Refrigerate until set, and serve.
A balanced approach to food means enjoying occasional treats!
For me, preparing easy, healthy snacks ahead of time is one way to make sure I’m able to maintain a balanced approach to the foods I eat.
Having healthy snacks on hand means I always have different options if I feel like eating between meals.
It’s also important to have sweet treats occasionally too — so enjoy these chocolate-dipped strawberries as part of a healthy, balanced diet!
* Disclaimer: This blog post is not intended to replace the advice of a medical professional. The above information should not be used to diagnose, treat, or prevent any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before making any changes to your diet, sleep methods, daily activity, or fitness routine. Sweat assumes no responsibility for any personal injury or damage sustained by any recommendations, opinions, or advice given in this article.