Easy Chocolate-Dipped Strawberries Recipe
If you follow me on social media you know I LOVE food.
I don’t eat snacks every single day because I’m often satiated by the main meals I eat and I think it’s important to listen to your body — however, if I am hungry, I eat!
These chocolate-dipped strawberries are such a great snack and perfect for sharing with a loved one. Strawberries are packed with nutrients including vitamin C and magnesium and there are also benefits of dark chocolate — it contains antioxidants, iron and magnesium.
This snack is easy to make, and you could try it with different fruits — enjoy!
Chocolate-Dipped Strawberries Recipe
Total time: 5 mins + 30 mins chilling time
Dietary preferences: Vegetarian, Vegan, Gluten-free
- 1 punnet of strawberries
- 1/2 cup chopped dark chocolate
- crushed nuts (optional)
1. Remove green stems from strawberries and cut into the tops to make a love heart shape.
2. Melt chocolate in the microwave in 15-second increments, stirring well each time until fully melted.
3. Use a toothpick to secure the strawberries and dip in chocolate, laying out onto a plate or baking paper.
4. You can also dip them into crushed nuts after you have dipped them in the chocolate.
5. Refrigerate until set, and serve.
A balanced approach to food means enjoying occasional treats!
For me, preparing easy, healthy snacks ahead of time is one way to make sure I’m able to maintain a balanced approach to the foods I eat.
Having healthy snacks on hand means I always have different options if I feel like eating between meals.
It’s also important to have sweet treats occasionally too — so enjoy these chocolate-dipped strawberries as part of a healthy, balanced diet!
* Results may vary. Strict adherence to the nutrition and exercise guide are required for best results.