3 Easy And Healthy Dessert Ideas
As you ladies know, I’m all about balance when it comes to healthy eating. Sometimes you might want to have dessert and that’s perfectly fine! You can always try making a healthy version of the dessert you are craving.
To help you out with this, I’ve put together three easy and healthy dessert ideas you can try!
Greek Yoghurt Popsicles
Homemade popsicles are so fantastic because you make them ahead of time and store them in the freezer for when a sweet craving hits!
To make my favourite Berry Yoghurt Popsicles, simply combine mixed berries, a little lime juice and some Greek yoghurt and pour it into moulds to set. That’s pretty much it! You can swap mixed berries for another fruit too — kiwifruit would also be tasty.
This is so easy and so delicious!
1 small pear
1½ tbsp walnuts, chopped
1 tsp maple syrup
1 tsp ground cinnamon
Greek yoghurt, to taste
- Preheat the oven to 175℃ (350℉) and line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Cut the pear in half and using a spoon, scoop out the seeds. Fill the halves with the walnuts.
- Place the pear on the lined baking tray. Drizzle over the maple syrup and sprinkle with cinnamon.
- Place the pears in the oven for 25-30 minutes, or until they have softened.
- Serve the cinnamon pears with some Greek yoghurt on the side.
I love to use pears that are quite ripe because they tend to be the juiciest!
Cookie Dough Bites
If you loved cookie dough as a kid, these energy bites are just the thing for a quick after-dinner treat! They use dark chocolate chips and peanut butter, which is always a good flavour combination.
Just because you’re trying to eat healthier doesn’t mean you have to skip dessert altogether.
These are a few ideas you can make easily and enjoy whenever you have a craving for something sweet. Make sure you check out the recipes on my blog for more inspiration!
Love, Kayla xx
* Results may vary. Strict adherence to the nutrition and exercise guide are required for best results.