These bliss balls are the perfect treat to make whenever you are feeling something naughty. They will definitely hit your sweet spot and the best bit is they have NO refined sugar in them! I love making big batches to give to all my family and friends, they are also the perfect pre-workout snack. Dates are still full of natural sugars so make sure you are eating these as a treat only if you are following my HELP guide.
Makes around 20 balls depending on size.
150g Medjool Dates (Approximately 18 dates)
1 tbs chia seeds
1/2 cup almonds
1/2 cup hazelnuts
1 tsp vanilla extract
Pinch of Salt
2 tbs coconut oil - melted
2 tbs raw cacao powder
Chopped pistachios for coating (lightly toasted)
1. Process the nuts (except pistachios) in a food processor until chopped. Place in a big bowl.
2. Process the rest of the ingredients, and add into the bowl with the chopped nuts.
3. If the mixture is too dry add some more coconut oil.
4. Form mixture into balls and roll in the chopped pistachios to coat.
5. Place in the fridge for half an hour to firm up & enjoy!