This is the perfect breakfast or brunch to spoil yourself with on the weekend. And it's a lot healthier than the versions you usually find in cafes or restaurants!
This makes 1 serve.
1 large egg
125ml milk of choice
Ground cinnamon, to taste
2 slices of rye bread
125g strawberries, chopped
100% pure maple syrup, to serve
Pinch of lemon zest, to serve
1. Whisk together the eggs, milk and cinnamon until well combined.
2. Heat a non-stick fry pan over medium heat and spray lightly with cooking spray.
3. Dip the bread in the egg mixture, turning to coat both sides evenly.
4. Cook the bread slices for 2-3 minutes on each side until lightly browned.
5. Serve the French toast topped with the blueberries and strawberries and drizzle with maple syrup and lemon zest. Enjoy!
Love, Kayla xx