Do you love banana bread? Take your bliss balls to the next level with this delicious banana bread ball recipe! YUM!
Ingredients (makes 8-10 balls):
1 tbsp almond meal
3 Medjool dates, pitted
1 tbsp nut butter of your choice
½ tsp vanilla extract
1 ripe banana
desiccated coconut, for rolling
1. Line a baking tray with baking paper.
2. Place the walnuts in a food processor and process until crumbly.
3. Add the almond meal, dates, nut butter, vanilla extract and banana and process until well combined. The mixture should be a little sticky.
4. If the mixture is too wet add another tablespoon of almond meal. If it is too dry add 1-2 tablespoons of water.
5. Scoop out 1 heaped tablespoon of the mixture and roll into a ball using wet hands.
6. Place the balls on the lined baking tray and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
To serve, roll through the coconut to coat. Enjoy!
*Store in an airtight container for up to a week.
Love Kayla xx