Make a batch of these delicious bliss balls to enjoy throughout your day as an energy-boosting snack or as a sweet treat after dinner :)
Ingredients (makes approx.10 balls):
8 Medjool dates, pitted
100g almond meal
2 tbsp cacao powder
45g desiccated coconut, plus extra for rolling
1.Line a baking tray with baking paper.
2. In a heatproof bowl, cover the dates with boiling water and leave to soak for 30 minutes to soften. Drain.
3. Place the almond meal, dates, cacao powder and coconut in a food processor or high-powered blender and blend until well combined. Scrape down the sides of the processor or blender to ensure everything is well mixed.
4. The mixture should be a little sticky, but if it is too thick, try adding 1-2 tablespoons of water.
5. Using wet hands hands, roll tablespoons of the mixture into snack-sized balls.
6. Place the balls on the lined tray and refrigerate for 30 minutes before serving.
7. Roll to coat in extra coconut. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to a week.Enjoy!