Homemade Almond Butter Recipe
Almond Butter can be really expensive in supermarkets and can often contain lots of preservatives. My homemade recipe is so easy, cheap and only contains natural goodness! Give it a try, I promise you will LOVE it!
I always rave about how good almonds are for you. Almonds contain healthy fats and protein which makes them a natural energy booster! Give them a little roast in the oven for an warm, sweeter tasting snack.
Homemade Almond Butter
Total time: 5 mins
Dietary preferences: Vegan, Vegetarian, Gluten-free, Dairy-free
- 2 cups roasted unsalted almonds
- Pinch of salt
- In a food processor, blitz the almonds until it turns into a runny paste. Be patient this might take a while!
- Scrape down the sides occasionally and keep pulsing, it will turn into an awesome almond butter the longer you process it. Add a pinch of salt at the very end.
- Transfer to a clean container and refrigerate, it will stay good for 2-3 weeks.
If you don't like almonds, you can also use this recipe for peanut or cashew butter instead!
I'm going to make some right now!!
* Results may vary. Strict adherence to the nutrition and exercise guide are required for best results.