New Favourite OJ Blend
Nothing beats freshly squeezed juice! It's well known that bottled juices usually contain high amounts of added sugar and taste nothing like the real thing. Just one glass of this REAL juice will give you some amazing extra vitamins, minerals and antioxidants. Give it a try for something other than just a plain OJ in the morning,
Bright and yummy!
Orange Juice Recipe
Total time: 5 mins
Dietary preferences: Gluten-free, Vegan, Vegetarian, Dairy-free
- 2 Oranges, peeled (optional to peel)
- 1 Lemon, peeled (optional to peel)
- 1-inch piece of Ginger, peeled
- 4-8 carrots, ends trimmed (to flavour)
- Push ingredients through a juicer
- Pour into a glass and enjoy. Easy!
This is definitely my favourite alternative to plain OJ. It has so many extra nutrients and the calories are still really low and natural.
* Disclaimer: This blog post is not intended to replace the advice of a medical professional. The above information should not be used to diagnose, treat, or prevent any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before making any changes to your diet, sleep methods, daily activity, or fitness routine. Sweat assumes no responsibility for any personal injury or damage sustained by any recommendations, opinions, or advice given in this article.