Mango Chia Pops Recipe!
Image courtesy of Jello Toast Blog.
It's nearly summertime here in Australia - my favourite season! The last few days have been SO hot here in Adelaide so I made these refreshing Mango & Chia Popsicles to cool me down. They only contain three ingredients, making them really easy to whip up! Just make sure you allow some time for them set in the freezer.
Mango Chia Pops Recipe
Total time: 5 mins + 6 hours freezing time
Dietary preferences: Vegan, Vegetarian, Gluten-free, Nut-free
- 3 cups mango, chopped (about 2 large mangoes)
- 300ml coconut water
- 1 ½ tbs chia seeds
- Place mango and coconut water in a blender, blend until smooth.
- Stir in chia seeds and pour mixture into popsicle molds. Place a wooden stick into each mold.
- Pop into the freezer until completely frozen, which is about 6 hours.
So yummy! Enjoy, girls xx
* Disclaimer: This blog post is not intended to replace the advice of a medical professional. The above information should not be used to diagnose, treat, or prevent any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before making any changes to your diet, sleep methods, daily activity, or fitness routine. Sweat assumes no responsibility for any personal injury or damage sustained by any recommendations, opinions, or advice given in this article.