Peaches and "Cream" Smoothie Recipe
Craving something sweet and creamy? This smoothie is the perfect sweet treat. Kill those sugar cravings without having to resort to a bowl of ice-cream!
Peaches and Cream Smoothie Recipe
Total time: 6 mins
Dietary preferences: Vegetarian, Dairy-free, Vegan-option, Nut-free
- 2 ripe peaches, pitted, cut up or 2 cups frozen peaches
- 1 frozen banana (remove skin before freezing)
- ½ cup almond milk
- ¼ cup quick oats
- ¼ cup fresh orange juice
- 1 tsp agave or pure maple syrup for added sweetness (optional)
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- Place all ingredients in a blender and let them sit for 5 minutes so that the oats and chia seeds have a chance to soak.
- Blend until smooth, scraping down the sides if needed. Enjoy!
* Results may vary. Strict adherence to the nutrition and exercise guide are required for best results.