Peaches and "Cream" Smoothie Recipe
Craving something sweet and creamy? This smoothie is the perfect sweet treat. Kill those sugar cravings without having to resort to a bowl of ice-cream!
Peaches and Cream Smoothie Recipe
Total time: 6 mins
Dietary preferences: Vegetarian, Dairy-free, Vegan-option, Nut-free
- 2 ripe peaches, pitted, cut up or 2 cups frozen peaches
- 1 frozen banana (remove skin before freezing)
- ½ cup almond milk
- ¼ cup quick oats
- ¼ cup fresh orange juice
- 1 tsp agave or pure maple syrup for added sweetness (optional)
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- Place all ingredients in a blender and let them sit for 5 minutes so that the oats and chia seeds have a chance to soak.
- Blend until smooth, scraping down the sides if needed. Enjoy!
* Disclaimer: This blog post is not intended to replace the advice of a medical professional. The above information should not be used to diagnose, treat, or prevent any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before making any changes to your diet, sleep methods, daily activity, or fitness routine. Sweat assumes no responsibility for any personal injury or damage sustained by any recommendations, opinions, or advice given in this article.