Grilled Salmon & Dill Yogurt Sauce Recipe
Grilled Salmon and Dill Yogurt Sauce Recipe
Prep time: 10 mins
Cook time: 10 mins
Total time: 20 mins
Dietary preferences: Pescetarian, Grain-free
- 2 x 250g pieces of salmon
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 bunch of asparagus
- 1 cup of Greek yogurt
- 2 tbs freshly chopped dill
- 1 tbs lemon juice
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- pinch of salt & pepper, to taste
1. Make the dill yogurt sauce by mixing yogurt, dill, lemon juice, garlic clove and salt and pepper. Place in fridge until ready to use.
2. Heat the coconut oil in a frying pan and place salmon skin side down. Cook until your liking, about 3 minutes each side depending on thickness.
3. Meanwhile boil some water in a pot large enough to fit the asparagus in and salt. When boiling drop the asparagus in for 1 minute or until bright green then remove.
4. Serve the salmon with sauce, asparagus and a squeeze of fresh lemon. Enjoy!
* Results may vary. Strict adherence to the nutrition and exercise guide are required for best results.