Take your tastebuds to the tropics with this Coconut Mango Chia Pudding, packed with nutrients and fresh flavours making it the perfect sweet snack or light after dinner dessert :)
Coconut Mango Chia Pudding Recipe
Total time: 5 mins + overnight chilling time
Dietary preferences: Vegetarian, Gluten-free, Nut-free
- 300ml unsweetened coconut milk
- 100g plain low-fat yoghurt
- 3 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- ¼ tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp desiccated coconut
- 1 medium mango, peeled and diced
1. Place the coconut milk, yoghurt, chia seeds, maple syrup, vanilla extract and desiccated coconut in a bowl and stir until well combined. Refrigerate for 10 minutes and stir again. Cover the bowl with cling film and return to the refrigerator to chill overnight.
2. Remove the coconut chia mixture from the refrigerator 10 minutes before serving.
To serve, layer the diced mango and coconut chia pudding mixture in two glasses, finishing with some diced mango on top. Enjoy!