Cookie Dough Energy Ball Recipe
These Cookie Dough Energy Balls are a great way to satisfy a sweet craving and they make a fantastic healthy snack! They can be stored in the fridge for up to a week, so you can make them for an afternoon snack for the kids, or for yourself. Then again, they are so tasty, they might not last that long!
Cookie Dough Energy Balls Recipe
Total time: 10 mins + 30 mins chilling time
Serves: Makes 12 bites
Dietary preferences: Vegetarian
- 30g rolled oats
- 75g almond meal
- 1 tbsp honey
- 2 tbsp pure maple syrup
- 70g peanut butter
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp dark chocolate chips
1. Line a baking tray with baking paper.
2. Place the oats, almond meal, honey, maple syrup, peanut butter and vanilla in a food processor and process until well combined. Add additional almond meal if the mixture is too wet or 1-2 tablespoon water if the mixture is too dry.
3. Scoop the mixture into a bowl and stir through the chocolate chips.
4. Scoop out 1 heaped tablespoon of the mixture and roll into a ball using damp hands.
5. Place the balls on the lined baking tray and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
6. Serve and enjoy! Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to a week.
I’m all for having snacks on hand to keep your energy level up during the day, and these are good for an afternoon pick-me-up! Even if you don’t feel like something sweet, there are lots of energy-rich foods you can snack on.
* Disclaimer: This blog post is not intended to replace the advice of a medical professional. The above information should not be used to diagnose, treat, or prevent any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before making any changes to your diet, sleep methods, daily activity, or fitness routine. Sweat assumes no responsibility for any personal injury or damage sustained by any recommendations, opinions, or advice given in this article.