Healthy 'Nice' Cream Recipe
Nice cream is a healthy dessert I have been obsessed with lately!
Also known as "banana ice cream", nice cream is SO delicious and I can't believe the main ingredient is a banana, it is a much healthier version of regular ice cream and you can create so many different varieties.
Nice cream is also naturally vegan.
Healthy Nice Cream Recipe
Total time: 10 mins + overnight freezing time
Dietary preferences: Vegan, Vegetarian, Gluten-free, Dairy-free
- 2 large ripe bananas
- 1 tbs shredded coconut
- Nuts & cinnamon to top
1. Peel and chop your bananas into small pieces, then place into freezer bag and freeze overnight.
2. Place frozen banana pieces in a food processor or very powerful blender (I find the processor works the best).
3. Process until bananas look crumbly, then scrap down the sides and keep processing. Repeat this process until banana starts to look like soft serve ice cream, then add in the coconut.
4. You can eat it straight away or put it in a container and back in the freezer, to have the same consistency as regular ice-cream. Serve with nuts!
You can add whatever you like to this banana nice cream recipe such as nuts, peanut butter, cacao, cacao nibs and goji berries.
* Results may vary. Strict adherence to the nutrition and exercise guide are required for best results.