This delicious clafoutis recipe is perfect to make when you have friends over and want something sweet. I made this French-inspired treat in celebration of Bastille Day and I hope you love it!
Mixed-Berry Clafoutis Recipe
Prep time: 10 mins
Cook time: 40 mins
Total time: 50 mins
Dietary preferences: Vegetarian, Gluten-free
- 300g frozen mixed berries
- 3 large eggs
- 200g low-fat ricotta cheese
- 60ml honey
- 40g almond meal
- 40g wholemeal flour
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- zest of 1 orange
- 20g flaked almonds
- low-fat plain yoghurt, to serve
1. Preheat the oven to 175°C (350°F).
2. Evenly spread the berries over the base of a 25cm tart dish.
3. Place the eggs, ricotta, honey, almond meal, flour, vanilla and orange zest in a food processor and process until smooth.
4. Pour the batter carefully over the berries and sprinkle over the flaked almonds. Bake in the oven for 30-40 minutes or until set and golden in colour.
5. Serve with yoghurt on the side. Enjoy!
* Results may vary. Strict adherence to the nutrition and exercise guide are required for best results.