This delicious clafoutis recipe is perfect to make when you have friends over and want something sweet. I made this French-inspired treat in celebration of Bastille Day and I hope you love it!
Mixed-Berry Clafoutis Recipe
Prep time: 10 mins
Cook time: 40 mins
Total time: 50 mins
Dietary preferences: Vegetarian, Gluten-free
- 300g frozen mixed berries
- 3 large eggs
- 200g low-fat ricotta cheese
- 60ml honey
- 40g almond meal
- 40g wholemeal flour
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- zest of 1 orange
- 20g flaked almonds
- low-fat plain yoghurt, to serve
1. Preheat the oven to 175°C (350°F).
2. Evenly spread the berries over the base of a 25cm tart dish.
3. Place the eggs, ricotta, honey, almond meal, flour, vanilla and orange zest in a food processor and process until smooth.
4. Pour the batter carefully over the berries and sprinkle over the flaked almonds. Bake in the oven for 30-40 minutes or until set and golden in colour.
5. Serve with yoghurt on the side. Enjoy!
* Disclaimer: This blog post is not intended to replace the advice of a medical professional. The above information should not be used to diagnose, treat, or prevent any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before making any changes to your diet, sleep methods, daily activity, or fitness routine. Sweat assumes no responsibility for any personal injury or damage sustained by any recommendations, opinions, or advice given in this article.