This delicious clafoutis recipe is perfect to make when you have friends over and want something sweet. I made this French-inspired treat in celebration of Bastille Day and I hope you love it!
Ingredients (serves 4-6):
300g frozen mixed berries
3 large eggs
200g low-fat ricotta cheese
40g almond meal
40g wholemeal flour
½ tsp vanilla extract
zest of 1 orange
20g flaked almonds
Low-fat plain yoghurt, to serve
1. Preheat the oven to 175°C (350°F).
2. Evenly spread the berries over the base of a 25cm tart dish.
3. Place the eggs, ricotta, honey, almond meal, flour, vanilla and orange zest in a food processor and process until smooth.
4. Pour the batter carefully over the berries and sprinkle over the flaked almonds. Bake in the oven for 30-40 minutes or until set and golden in colour.
5. Serve with yoghurt on the side. Enjoy!
Love, Kayla xx
* Results may vary. Strict adherence to the nutrition and exercise guide are required for best results.