Raspberry Peach Smoothie Bowl Recipe
One look at my Instagram and I’m sure it’s pretty obvious I LOVE smoothie bowls! I love everything about them, from the colours to the texture and the delicious toppings.
While I don’t eat smoothie bowls everyday, there are some flavour combinations that are too good to pass up, and this is one of them. This Raspberry Peach Smoothie Bowl is a delicious summer breakfast option. Fresh peaches can also be made into these healthy peaches and cream muffins, which make a great mid-morning snack!
Raspberry Peach Smoothie Bowl
Prep time: 5 mins
Cook time: 5 mins
Total time: 10 mins
Dietary preferences: Vegetarian, Gluten-free
- 1 frozen banana, chopped
- 70g frozen raspberries
- ½ medium peach, stone removed
- 125g low-fat plain yoghurt
- 100ml low-fat milk or milk of choice
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp flaked almonds
- 1 tbsp coconut flakes
- ½ medium peach, thinly sliced
- 6-8 fresh raspberries
- 1 tsp chia seeds
1. To toast the almonds, heat a non-stick fry pan over medium heat. Add the almonds and cook for 3-5 minutes or until fragrant and lightly toasted, stirring constantly. Transfer to a bowl and set aside to cool.
2. To toast the coconut, reheat the pan over a medium heat. Add the coconut and cook for 1 minute or until lightly browned, stirring constantly. Transfer to a bowl and set aside to cool.
3. Place the banana, frozen raspberries, peach, yoghurt, milk and vanilla in a high-powered blender and blend until smooth.
4. To serve, pour the smoothie mixture into a serving bowl and top with the almonds, peach slices, raspberries, coconut and chia seeds. Enjoy!
* Results may vary. Strict adherence to the nutrition and exercise guide are required for best results.