Raspberry Peach Smoothie Bowl Recipe
One look at my Instagram and I’m sure it’s pretty obvious I LOVE smoothie bowls! I love everything about them, from the colours to the texture and the delicious toppings.
While I don’t eat smoothie bowls everyday, there are some flavour combinations that are too good to pass up, and this is one of them. This Raspberry Peach Smoothie Bowl is a delicious summer breakfast option. Fresh peaches can also be made into these healthy peaches and cream muffins, which make a great mid-morning snack!
Raspberry Peach Smoothie Bowl
Prep time: 5 mins
Cook time: 5 mins
Total time: 10 mins
Dietary preferences: Vegetarian, Gluten-free
- 1 frozen banana, chopped
- 70g frozen raspberries
- ½ medium peach, stone removed
- 125g low-fat plain yoghurt
- 100ml low-fat milk or milk of choice
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp flaked almonds
- 1 tbsp coconut flakes
- ½ medium peach, thinly sliced
- 6-8 fresh raspberries
- 1 tsp chia seeds
1. To toast the almonds, heat a non-stick fry pan over medium heat. Add the almonds and cook for 3-5 minutes or until fragrant and lightly toasted, stirring constantly. Transfer to a bowl and set aside to cool.
2. To toast the coconut, reheat the pan over a medium heat. Add the coconut and cook for 1 minute or until lightly browned, stirring constantly. Transfer to a bowl and set aside to cool.
3. Place the banana, frozen raspberries, peach, yoghurt, milk and vanilla in a high-powered blender and blend until smooth.
4. To serve, pour the smoothie mixture into a serving bowl and top with the almonds, peach slices, raspberries, coconut and chia seeds. Enjoy!
* Disclaimer: This blog post is not intended to replace the advice of a medical professional. The above information should not be used to diagnose, treat, or prevent any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before making any changes to your diet, sleep methods, daily activity, or fitness routine. Sweat assumes no responsibility for any personal injury or damage sustained by any recommendations, opinions, or advice given in this article.