Summer Fruit-Infused Water Recipe
We all know our bodies need water to function, and to help with muscle recovery. But sometimes the occasion calls for something a little more exciting! That’s why I love to add fruit to my water when I’m celebrating with friends and family.
Summer Fruit-Infused Water
If you resolved to cut back on soft drink or caffeine this year, then this fruit-infused water is definitely worth a try! It’s so refreshing and delicious, I know you’re going to love it!
Prep time: 5 mins
Total time: 5 mins + 1-2 hours chilling time
Serves: makes 1 litre or 4 serves
Dietary preferences: Dairy-free, Gluten-free, Vegetarian, Vegan
- 1 red grapefruit, sliced in rounds
- 80g pineapple, cut into wedges
- 1 ripe peach, stone removed, sliced
- 2cm piece of fresh ginger, peeled and sliced
- 3-4 sprigs mint leaves
- pinch of sea salt
- 1 litre of water
1. Place the grapefruit, pineapple, peach, ginger and mint sprigs and a pinch of salt in a large jug.
2. Cover with water and ice and refrigerate for at least 1-2 hours to allow the flavours to infuse. Enjoy!
* Results may vary. Strict adherence to the nutrition and exercise guide are required for best results.